Research and Community Service Development Centre (P4M)
Research and community service development centre (P4M) Faculty of Economics Universitas Sebelas Maret has a wide portfolio of research and community service program in many areas. P4M coordinates three research centers at the Faculty of Economics; they are Accounting, Management, and Economics. P4M also develop good relationship with government, business, and society in order to connect faculty’s staff with it stakeholders.
The centre has following goals:
- To conduct research and community service in many areas
- To support and encourage staffs in research and community service
- To disseminate the research inside and outside the country
- To assist problems faced by community
- To accelerate internalization of the Faculty of Economics through research
In 2012 we have 48 researches consisting in many areas in Accounting, Management, and Economics and 2 community services. While from 2009 to 2011 our staff conducted 212 researches and 47 community services.
Dr. Evi Gravitiani
Director of P4M